Providing quality care hinges on making an accurate and timely diagnosis. At South Tyler Animal Clinic, we have an extensive range of advanced diagnostic tools available to evaluate and monitor your pet’s health.
In-House Laboratory– Blood/Urine test results in less than 30 minutes help us to make a rapid diagnosis and prescibe the proper treatment for your pet.
- Digital Radiography– We use “x-rays” to diagnose many diseases, especially those of the bones, joints, spine, heart and lungs.
- Digital Dental Radiography- Dental “x-ray” allows us to see hidden disease associated with the teeth and gums.
- Endoscopy– Flexible endoscopy allows us to see the inside of your pet’s gastrointestinal tract
- Ultrasound– Many diseases can only be diagnosed accurately with the aid of ultrasound. It is safe, non-invasive, and provides a wealth of information about internal organs.
- EKG- Electrocardiography is used as an aid in the diagnosis of heart disease.
- Tonometry- Used to measure pressure within the eyes and is needed to diagnose and treat glaucoma.
- Cytology- Cells, when examined under a microscope, can help us to diagnose a wide range of medical conditions.